During the vocal editions, all participants are asked to perform a compulsory song. During the onlie festival of 2021, groups will not be obligated to perform a compulsory song.
- Category V.A1: Children's choirs up to the age of 12 years
- Category V.A2: Children's choirs up to the age of 14 years
- Category V.B: Equal-voice youth choirs
- Category V.C: Mixed-voice youth choirs
- Category V.D: Pennant series children's choirs
- Category V.E: Pennant series: equal-voice youth choirs
- Category V.F: Pennant series mixed-voice youth choirs
- Category V.G: Free series: vocal folklore, close harmony, vocal jazz, gospel & spiritual, pop choir, a capella ensembles, vocal ensembles with a limited instrumental accompaniment. The vocal music should prevail.
Below you can find the links to the shortened versions of the compulsory songs written for the festival of 2020.
Score will be given upon registration. In category V.G the compulsory song is the Flemish folk song "Ik seg adieu" of which an original arrangement has to be made.
Here you can find the audio files of the compulsory songs.
Here you can find a list of all the compulsory songs from 1962 until now.